DPF & EGR Faults
What causes DPF Faults?
DPF Faults happen for a reason and at AMC Car Repairs we like to address the cause of the fault prior to carrying out a clean. This is because if the cause isn’t addressed the DPF Fault will persist.
By addressing the cause primarily you will reduce long term damage and reduce time between treatments.
Unfortunately there is no permanent solution for DPF issues on diesel cars.
Diesels are not designed for short trips at low speeds, if they are not driven regularly at more than 40 mph, we find it more common for faults to occur.
Contact us now on 07587 988174 or 02380 879058 to book your car in with us.
Are you experiencing a sluggish car, getting less miles per gallon or lacking power?
You may have a DPF problem?
A standard service can not remove the power & mpg sapping carbon deposits that accumulate in your engine & intake system
Your Car is like a Human, it needs Air. Carbon deposits all build up on the inside and you can’t see them, over time they cause damage which in turn becomes costly either in parts, where carbon has built up and damaged the component or in Fuel costs, because the vehicle is running less efficiently.
What can be improved by addressing a DPF Fault:
- Restore Diesel Particulated Filters (DPF’s) . A Clean DPF will result in no engine warning light or limp mode or restricted power.
- Clean EGR’s,
- Lower your Emissions
- Injectors will fire more efficiently
- Air Flow to the engine will be greatly increased
- Engine Performance Improved
- Reduce Environmentally Damaging exhaust emissions
- Boost Fuel Ecomony
- Restore vehicle driveability
- Reduce Vehicle Repair Bills, as components like DPF’s, EGR’s, Fuel Injectors & other Internal Components will be cleaner if used as part of your regular service routine.
- Restore Horsepower
- Smoother Power Delivery
- Quieter Idle with less vibration
We can carry out DPF and Additive Tank Deletes for vehicles intended for off road use.