AMC Car Repairs – Weekly Roundup – VW’s & More
This past week we have seen a large numer of VW’s, there obviously popular in Hampshire.
Schools have returned and the evenings are beginning to get dark, it makes us start thinking about the winter season ahead.
We all want our cars to be reliable all the time, but personally I cant think of anything worse than breaking down on a cold wet day. Obviously not all breakdowns can be avoided, as plenty are unforceseen, however regular maintenance & servicing will help reduce the chances of breaking down on a cold wet winters day.
Now is a good time to consider when you last serviced your vehicle and are there any outstanding jobs that need repairing on it before the winter season is upon us and the next big expense dare I say it Christmas!
Here are a few of this weeks jobs:
- VW reverse lights not working
- Various electrical repairs on many makes and models
- Volkswagen Headlights not working
- VW Battery drain
- Nissan with ECU issues in for diagnostics
- Audi with Headlight problems
- Suzuki in for maintenance – brake repairs
- Coolant leak on a VW
- ABS fault on a vauxhall
- Vw in for a replacement switch